David’s architectural career includes working with a variety or prominent architectural firms in Sydney and overseas before founding Melocco and Moore, with Phil Moore, in 1993. David graduated from University New South Wales in 1987 and has maintained a strong interest in the architecture programmme, regularly being invited as a guest juror on Student Design Review Panels. David has also been involved in a number of community programs where he has volunteered his architectural design services, most recently to assist in the design of an after-care facility at his daughter’s Primary School.
Melocco and Moore look forward to developing relationships with clients who are searching for inspired simple solutions to a variety of problems and opportunities.
- Design Tutor – University of Sydney 2010
- University NSW Guest Lecturer – 2004
- University NSW Design Review Panel 1997-1999
- Founding Member of the Australian Architecture Association
- Bachelor of Architecture 1987 University of NSW